Advanced Nutrients - Piranha
Promote Root Growth and Get Maximum Yields
Roots feed your plants almost everything they need, therefore maximize your plants’ root mass your plants can get optimum nutrition and enhanced flowering.
You can achieve this with beneficial fungi which:
- Maximize root absorption of oxygen, nutrients and water
- Maximize root growth for optimum yields
- Help your roots gain surface mass
- Maximize production of floral essential oils
Getting The Right Type Of Beneficial Fungi Is Key to Maximizing Your Yield
There are two major categories of beneficial fungi:
- Category One beneficial fungi are called Endomycorrhiza. Believe it or not, these fungi actually have a form of “foot,” called hyphae that enters into root cells to produce sacs or branched structures. It is the sacs and branched structures that increase root mass and root function.
- Category Two beneficial fungi are called Ectomycorrhiza. These fungi create a hyphal sheath that covers root tips. They also create a hyphae net that cloaks the entire root system.
Not All Beneficial Fungi Are Created Equal
Unlike other hydroponics companies...
- Advanced Nutrients hires world-class microbiologists.
- Their fungi are extremely fast-replicating so they quickly colonize root zones for rapid results (yes, one of our most important tests is comparing fast versus slow replicating fungi).
- Piranha is NEVER OUTSOURCED. They’re the only hydroponics nutrient company in the world manufacturing all their microbial products themselves. (The same is true for our Voodoo Juice and Tarantula products).
- Each of their microbial strains is individually bred in a purpose-built 10,000 liter breeding reactor (they’re the only company that uses this technically advanced process, not vats or tubs). Their microbes are later taken to an evaporation tower and gently dried. Then the Piranha superstrains are carefully recombined.
- To ensure Piranha’s long shelf life and viability, the fungi are put into hibernation with an “antagonist” compound that keeps the microbes dormant until you mix Piranha into a nutrient reservoir or foliar spray, and the antagonist is diluted.
- As soon as the antagonist is diluted, Piranha fungi immediately exit dormancy, replicate quickly, and burst into action for you by wrapping themselves around and penetrating into roots, promoting the production of flower-boosting hormones and maximizing root size and function. Piranha improves root growth to give you optimum harvest yields.