Berry Plastics - 56' X 150' 5 Mil Tufflite Black & White Greenhouse Plastic (BW)
QUOTED SHIPPING -- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
Due to fluctuating freight costs, our team will contact you with the best shipping rate possible.
Tufflite Black & White offers UV protection and an anti-dust additive. Black and white greenhouse plastic (also known as panda film) can produce total darkness when installed properly. Tufflite Black & White is a 5 mil greenhouse plastic that will require gentle handling if you want it to last. It has a 1-year lifespan.
Hortitech Direct also offers stronger options for light dep greenhouse plastic, so feel free to reach out for recommendations. We've handled a lot of greenhouse poly and have plenty of knowledge to share comparing quality, differences in thickness, woven vs non-woven, and the benefits of additives.
- White on the outside to reflect the sun.
- Black on the inside to create darkness for your plants.
Benefits and Features
- Reduces pest problems and disease
- Helps manage harsh weather conditions
- Additives reduce costs and improve yields
- Extended growing season improves profitability
- Protects crops from rain and strong winds
- May reduce delays in harvest due to rainfall
- May minimize the use of pesticide and fungicide applications
- Easily assembled and affordable